And then today, after a giant walk to the beach, complete with wading in the white water and eating a few handfuls of sand (not the best idea...), we headed to the park for some big-boy swinging in our very own swing. Unfortunately, the video doesn't capture it as well as I'd hoped, but Tyler was giggling like crazy every time he would get close to me for another push. He had a great time! I pushed him for over 20 minutes before we finally called it quits because everytime I tried to end the ride, he let me know he wasn't finished. Here are some action shots followed by a short video.
Until next time....
3 comments:
Wow, pumpkins, swings, and the beach. It can only be a matter of weeks before Tyler's Uncles Bryan and John have him up on a surf board. Thanks for the updates Catherine, I'm very very happy to see what the T-Rex is up to.
That looks like a fun-full day !! No wonder he doesn't like to nap -- he might miss something!! Thanks Catherine for keeping us updated - your little man sure is cute!!!
Catherine, Great Tyler Show - He is a Darling!! Love, Great Grandpa Sam and Liz.
Post a Comment